Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My important and Unique parts (Part 1)


#1. My eye. Eyes can be annoying when they give off all those eye goops. Sometimes I think my eye looks like it's on fire because of the red circle.










#2: my tail. When I was a pup it would sometime seem as if it had a zig zag on it but it's disappered. This is also the most deadly and violent part of my body. I'm often so happy to see you a wip hard with my tail.


#3 My arch. Between my two eyes is a rig sort of thing. I guess it's kind of interresting but yet it isn't but anyway it got on the blog.
stay tuned for I shall continue thiss on the next POST!!!!!

3 comments:

Priscilla said...

oh Sherman...you have nice parts!

Anonymous said...

I have a very unique tail, kinda like a hook. Maybe I shall have to post a "parts" blog too... But not today.

Abby said...

Very nice body parts, Sherman..... My tail is kind of like a wolf tail. I can use it in the winter to cover my face to keep myself warm.