I've been tagged by Miss Abby. Thank you! I feel very priveleged by this opportunity to share a bit of myself with the world.
1. I tilt my head and perk up my ears when people talk to me.
2. I will eat just about anything...even carrots, apple peels and grapes. I'm not fussy. Potato peels too.
3. I will not eat garlic or onions though.
4. I like chasing my tail...and quite often I catch it.
5. I just learned to swim this past summer. And I do it quite well. I'm a late bloomer with that because I just didn't seem to get what I was supposed to do. My owners tried everything. After all...I'm a lab and supposed to swim. I learned by watching Claudia's dogs swim in her pond. I copied them and now I love it!!!!
6. If it is muddy outside and my mom has to whipe my feet off before I come in, it makes my hair stand on end! I think it is akin to a person scratching a blackboard! I hate it!
7. I saw Abby's horse once and it scared me. My hair stood right up and I barked and barked and barked. I think I made Gudl nervous. She was afraid I would bite Daisy...but I've never bitten anyone before. I thought Daisy was the biggest dog I'd ever seen before in my life!!! I had never seen a horse before!