Saturday, June 2, 2007

My unique Parts (part 2)



This is continued from the last post.


Part #4: My mouth,
Look at these beautiful teeth! Made for destruction. And there's also my lips, my black lips. They almost have little pimples on them. And there's also my tougue, good for lick'n




Part #5: My bottom of my foot.
It's almost rubbery. This is also how I make my prints.
It's weird all the hair grow between them.







Part #6: my toes
My toes are very special you can notice the long toe nails! eek! Oh and between each toe is a slack of skin, It's good for swimin'!


THE END OF MY PARTS

8 comments:

Abby said...

Very nice parts, Sherman. I'm glad you shared them....(?)....Kind-of glad, that is....:-)

Rachel said...

Very nice parts Sherman!

Maggie said...

WOW!!! That is the most boring thing that i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Who wants to know about all of your parts!!!
I can see them wanting to know about all of my parts but yours? No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abby said...

Maggie, you are so mean, Sherman(like all dogs) has nice parts. Just as nice as yours!

Priscilla said...

Hey Maggie...atleast Sherman posts once in a while! What have you been doing since you morphed into squirrel? And by the way...I saw you just the other day and you didn't look like a squirrel to me!

Jake said...

I like your teeth Sherman. I have 2 dead teeth from bruising them on the crate when my human family used to leave the house when I was younger. My dad sometimes clips some of the fur on the bottoms of my feet because it gets too long.
I like your parts blog.

Luna und Luzie said...

What a great Idea to show your parts . Very nice !!!

Charlie said...

I like those teeth!
- Charlie