Monday, May 14, 2007

Blog Arguing

Editor: Hi editor here, saying that I must do the talking today since the dog doesn't know how to post.

Sherman: Yeah right!
Editor: Your just jealous.
Sherman: Of what your stupidity??
Editor: What makes me stupid? huh? huh? I give you all that help on the blog and this is what I get in return.
Sherman: Did I ever asked you to help me with my blog? No. I even asked you not help me but no, no you just had to "help" me.
Editor: Look I saw a cause that needed helping and I volunteered.
Sherman: Volunteered? Yeah right! You more like took over the blog.
Editor: Without me your hopeless.
Sherman: Yeah, one more smart remark like that and you'll be fired.
Editor: I was never hired so you can't fire me.
Sherman: Well doesn't that just make you "Mr. Smarty Pants!"
Editor: Smarty pants?!!!!! Well in that case your just a...
Random guy #1: The rest of this post can not be veiwed do to violence and harsh langage.
Random guy #2: Nice Picture any way.

10 comments:

Priscilla said...

I hope there was no "harsh language" in or around this house!

Priscilla said...

or violence.

Jake said...

You have someone editing your blog for you?! Just open your mouth and knock him out with your breath, Sherman!

Maggie said...

you know editor, if you did edit the conversation, then you should have had a comma beetween " Sherman: Of what COMMA your stupidity?? "

Maggie said...

I it was Sherman, then I think you do need the editor.

Abby said...

I totally dislike my editor. I hope someone will tell me when the world finally gets a GOOD editor! They are all so bossy! Sheesh. You post shows that for sure!

:-)

Phoebe said...

Oh, Sherman, you shouldn't fight with your human boy. He is nice to help you with your blog. I mean a dog does have his limits...

That is a nice picture of you.

Anonymous said...

I'm just thankful I have an editor or the world would never hear of my wonderful exploits.

Luna und Luzie said...

Sherman, I need an editor and I think you need your editor ,too.
Don´t be worry !
I like your photos :-)

Frankie Girl, Maddie and Domino said...

Hi Sherman,

You look like you were in a very Feisty mood here! Don't let those editors get the best of you.....
And it is a nice pic........... :-

XOXOXOXO,
Maddie the Chocolate Lab