Thursday, May 10, 2007

A day of complaints

For the past few days it has been too hot to do anything but lie on the porch. It has also been to nice out for the boy to really get on the blog. Well at least the porch floor isn't that hard.

Recently the boy (a.k.a. my editor) has tried to put weird video on the blog but it was unsuccessful and the boy thinks the computer is just stupid. Humans are quite complainers. All they do is complain, complain, complain. (we now pause as the boy gets a chance to say: "kind of like your doing now")
You know another thing I hate hypocrites. All they do is say they hate something when they're doing it right then. (we now pause again as the boy takes a few dramatic coughs.) Now back to hypocrites they are so annoying. I am so not one. Something that's worse than hypocrites is hypocrates that say that they are not hypocates.
Well that's enogh complaining today. Til next post I remain
SHERMAN THE AMAZING DOG THAT CAN FLY!!!
Well maybe not but I am still SHERMAN... AN AMAZING DOG!!!!!!

10 comments:

Abby said...

Yes, Sherman, you are totally amazing (**cough**, ***cough***).
I hate complain-ers, too. They are so uncool. The cat complains all the time that she doesn't get enough food, which is a lie, and can be proven just by taking a look at her (enormously) fat belly. And no, she is not having baby cats(thank goodness!). I know exactly how you feel about complain-ers.
That stinks that the video won't work....

Anonymous said...

Sherman, I think you may have been laying in the sun too long.

Priscilla said...

I see toes! (people toes that is)

Anika and Tobias said...

I see the toes too! MAn, people in my house complain all the time too!

Jake said...

But as long as you're fed you're happy!

Phoebe said...

Hey, Sherman, things will look up tomorrow. Don't worry. I'm sure your boy will find some more time to edit for you.

Phoebe said...

Sherman, I have another game for you. I think you will like it.

Maggie said...

I hear my mom and dad complain that they are to old, and I'm 77, in human
years. O.K. just in dog years, that
is 11 in human years for all of you stupid dogs (a.k.a sherman) ;-)

Maggie said...

I know how bad you must feel right now, but I KNOW that tomorrow you will feel much worse

Abby said...

You know maggie, that comment you left is definatly optimistic :-). [that was said in a sarcastic voice]

My sister sang this song once that went "the sun will come out, tommorrow, bet your bottom dollar that tomorrow, there'll be sun....", which doesn't really make sense, and I have no idea what a "bottom dollar" is, but......