Saturday, February 9, 2008

Tagged by Abby.

I've been tagged by Miss Abby. Thank you! I feel very priveleged by this opportunity to share a bit of myself with the world.

1. I tilt my head and perk up my ears when people talk to me.

2. I will eat just about anything...even carrots, apple peels and grapes. I'm not fussy. Potato peels too.

3. I will not eat garlic or onions though.

4. I like chasing my tail...and quite often I catch it.

5. I just learned to swim this past summer. And I do it quite well. I'm a late bloomer with that because I just didn't seem to get what I was supposed to do. My owners tried everything. After all...I'm a lab and supposed to swim. I learned by watching Claudia's dogs swim in her pond. I copied them and now I love it!!!!

6. If it is muddy outside and my mom has to whipe my feet off before I come in, it makes my hair stand on end! I think it is akin to a person scratching a blackboard! I hate it!

7. I saw Abby's horse once and it scared me. My hair stood right up and I barked and barked and barked. I think I made Gudl nervous. She was afraid I would bite Daisy...but I've never bitten anyone before. I thought Daisy was the biggest dog I'd ever seen before in my life!!! I had never seen a horse before!

13 comments:

Abby said...

Very interesting facts, Sherman!
I should try that tilt the head thing. I bet I'd earn some extra treats...
Oh, that horse we have....well, it's interesting! I mean, when my sis comes back from a ride, she goes really fast up to our house, and I just KNOW she's going to attack everyone inside, so I run at her barking, and go to her back legs and try to bite her, and for some reason my family doesn't like that! I mean, don't they see I'm protecting them?!!
And that darn horse is so good, she doesn't even care!

Rachel said...

We learned in our puppy training class what foods are toxic to dogs, and grapes was one of them, so be careful how many of those you eat! Raisins, chocolate and onions are also toxic to dogs.

Rachel said...

You are absolutely adorable by the way!

Priscilla said...

He really only gets the grapes we drop on the floor by mistake...not like entire plate fulls!

Anonymous said...

Those are interesting facts, Sherman.
Great that you learn to swim. I love swimming but only in summer.And I love carrots, too.

worminator said...

who are you tagging next

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Just stopping by to "wooooo."

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Horses are WAY scary!

Jenny said...

I have just discovered your blog Sherman. Love your picture in this post.

Anonymous said...

Unexpected facts! You are a trove of mysteries, Sherman.
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more

Carolyn Johnson said...

I love your picture Sherman! It's good that you learn to swim.

Louisette said...

Hello from Belgium,louisette +2 goldenCerise , Zitablue, lovely fotos, same attitude of my younger golden wanted will to please for samething, be carefull, raisins, chocolates is dangerous for dogs, have a happy valentine day.

Louisette said...

Best regard from Belgium