Thursday, December 27, 2007

The enemy

There is a new creature that has just moved into our house. It's evil. It has a little thing on the top of it that spins and it shoots up in the air. It also has a tail except its not like mine. It's striat, mine is rounded. It can't wag its tail like I can. It also has a spining thing on its tail. Strangely it only has two feet. It's strage. It looks kind of like a bug. Only I'm not quite sure if it is or not.



It tried to hurt my mom so I jumped to her defence. I gladly saved the day. Okay, not really but I was close.

Hey, doggy friends, do you know what it is.

4 comments:

Abby said...

My sis says to tell you that your enemy's name is Helocopter...or maybe it's a Helicopter. But I call it a helocopter.
Anyway, I hope you stay safe and away from it!

Maggie said...

it is not a heli... or whatever, it is a U.F.O.(whatever that is), sent by E.T, you know, the giant prune, well he sent it to destroy us all!!!

p.s.
I POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Priscilla said...

That was very nice of you to try to protect me....but it's ok. It won't really hurt me.

Luna und Luzie said...

Happy New Year, Sherman !!!