Thursday, January 31, 2008

My boy and his broken paw

This is me and my boy. He played with me a little bit last night. I hafta be real careful with him 'cuz he hurt one of his paws. He can't play chase with me...but he can still throw my toy for me. I go and get it. That's me in the picture chewing on my toy. Because of his hurt paw, he can't climb the stairs good. He has been sleeping down here on the couch. I'm not allowed on the couch. I sleep right on the floor next to him. I hope his paw is better soon!

4 comments:

Gudl said...

Sherman, you are a good boy protector!

worminator said...

fascinating

Abby said...

Sherman, what a nice, loyal dog you are. Keep up the good work!
...I have to be honest, I don't think I'd trade sleeping in my comfy cage for protecting my sister if she broke her paw! I might come and visit, though!

Hailey said...

Hi Sherman! You sounds like such a warm loving and caring lad to your two little one's. I hope his paw gets better real soon so that he can resume playing with you outside!

hugs & smooches xoxo
Hailey
http://haileythedog.blogspot.com/