Friday, April 27, 2007

A vist to the V-E-T!!!

Today was very happy day for me. I got to go to the vet. You may be thinking, "what kind of dog likes the vet". Well I actually like the vet I mean nothing ever bad happens there and all the vets are nice.

I got weighed there and it turns out that I weigh 85 pounds. Is that fat??? Well actually the vet said it was perfect weight.


I also got blood taken but no sweat it didn't hurt at all. Turns out it was I very joyful becaues there are no heart worms just a treat at the end.

At this vet all dogs get a nice big hug from the vet.

5 comments:

Abby said...

Man, you LIKE the vet!!?!?!?! What vet do you go to? I hate the vet. I guess not the vet-person herself, but the atmosphere. I especially hate the sharp, prickly things. They are THE WORST!....85 pounds?!?! I weigh, like, 58. You must be bigger than me. Ugh. I always considered myself big. Oh, well, I am still OLDER! (and now I ask myself WHY I am proud of that?!)

Jake said...

Are you sure she's just hugging you? It looks like she's trying to choke you.
I hate going the vet too. I always try to hide when they come into the room. There are many strange smells there, and I always hear animals screaming. YIKES, it gives me the willies just thinking about it!

Maggie said...

When I have ever been to the vet, I weighed ALOT more than you two, and Abby, I am probably alot older than you,I am 70-77.

Phoebe said...

You are a little bit strange, Sherman. But I like you anyway...

Priscilla said...

Actually that was the vetinary assistant who was holding Sherman still so the vet could draw some blood for a heartworm test. He got treats afterwards and lots of pats on the head. Sherman is very forgiving as most yellow labs are.