Friday, April 20, 2007

Play date with Boomer


The good weather is finally here!!! I am very happy because now I know what to post. Dreary weather makes you moody, I was kind of crabby last post.

Today I got to play with Boomer live (not a virtual thing on the computer that silly humans are always inventing). It was very tiring because boy that pups fast, actually he's one year old so that would be...hmm...one, two...seven dog years (still a pup). I mean I must be getting old or something because I am tired! then again I'm only 3 years old so that would be...one, two...ten, eleven...twenty one years old, Is that old? Anyway unfortunately My mom didn't get any pictures and we only got to play ten minutes. We did get the picture seen above however.

For now I will nap in the warm sun...

4 comments:

Abby said...

Boomer came to see me today, too! What joy to see my...well, as we call each other, "good friend"......

Frankie Girl, Maddie and Domino said...

Boomer gets around alot to play!
Plays with Sherman and Abby, wow what a lucky puppers.
Hope you all had fun. Look forward to some pictures of all you playing next time!

XOXOXOXO,
Maddie the Chocolate Lab

Anika and Tobias said...

That was fun!! I had 2 playdates in one day!! It was totally fun! You gotta run faster though, man, its no fun when you can't catch up yo me!

Monica said...

I'm glad you had a fun day, Sherman. I hate to see you all down in the dumps and bored.