Monday, April 30, 2007

I love car rides



I LOVE car rides. They are so cool.

I love smearing up the windows with my nose even though the humans hate it when I do this.

I love getting in the car first and hogging an in tire row of sets causing the humans to have to share the remaining.

I love pretending to almost push one of the petals freaking the driver out.

I love sticking my face out the car window with my tongue out and hoping that no bugs will happen to decide to take a vacation on yellow lab dog tongue.

I love giving the humans a living foot rest.

I love sitting proud up in the front and ruling the car.

I love jumping over seats and squashing anyone in my path. By the way I weigh 85 so I'm not exactly fun to be squashed by.

Well anyway I love car rides so when anyone says "Go get in the car boy" in their sweet tone of voice I'll come running.

10 comments:

Anika and Tobias said...

SAME EXACT THING WITH ME!! except I prefer the trunk, Lady does all the jumping in the front and stuff... Sometimes I jump to the back seat too, I also weigh 85lbs.

Sherman said...

Wow we have a lot in commin.

Abby said...

Man, you guys are both big dogs. I'm not allowed in the front of the car, only the trunck. Whenever my mommy takes me for a ride she yells "hup" and I come running. I think it's a German thing.....

Maggie said...

I live going in car rides to

Maggie said...

I weigh about 90-95 pounds

Sherman said...

boy your fat.

Maggie said...

DON'T MAKE FUN OF MEEEEEEEE :~<

Abby said...

No offense, but seriously Maggie, maybe you should consider going on a diet!

Charlie said...

I love riding in the car, too!! Nothin' better -- head out the window, wind in your ears, whooo-eee!
- Charlie

Jake said...

I like car rides too, but sometimes I get so excited for a car ride, only to find we're going to the vet. What a disappointment!