Sunday, March 25, 2007

Today's thoughts: My sniffing ability


Today I decided to sniff the boxes in the room the humans are doing constructing in. I don't see why they even bother. It sounds like too much work. The boxes smelled fine nothing great or anything. One thing my family hates is when I'm walking and I find something good to smell and the humans have to drag me away from it. Sometimes it smell so good that I even roll in it. Dogs have an amazing ability. We can sniff things over real good. (that's how I can tell if one of my humans has touched a dog lately.) Us dogs even help humans with our nose like in those dumb human TV shows (like C.O.P.S. and C.S.I) Well I guess if those humans were smart enough to put a dog in there show, I guess it's not dumb. I'm not sure how to end this post so I'll end it here.

4 comments:

Abby said...

I know what you mean....I'll be smelling something really good and they'll pull me away! They don't understand the art of smelling things.Gotta go, mommy's going to go walk me.

Charlie said...

Yeah - it's like they don't get it... What's that about?? Can't they smell that good stuff???
- Charlie

Wimsey said...

I just plant my feet and she can't pull me away. It pays to weigh more than your humans! You would think, since they rule the planet that their senses would be more acute! Ah well.

Wimsey

Jake said...

There has been no good boxes to sniff lately.

:-(