Friday, March 30, 2007

Tag game

I've been tagged for a new tag game. I ws tagged by Phebee and monica. (I did a differante one around christmas time) In this tag game you name 5 reasons why you blog

  1. It's quite fun
  2. I get to show the internate world my exallence.
  3. I get to meet doggie and kittys in various spots around the world. I've all ready met a autralian cat (pablo) and a german dog (patch).
  4. It's fun to cummunicate this way.
  5. All of the above again.

I will now tag Abby, Boomer, and Charlie.

This is the 50th post by the way.

6 comments:

Abby said...

Wait, so what do I do? I pu it on my blog? Well, ok..........???

Abby said...

PUT, sorry......

Abby said...

Congrats on the 50th post, by the way.....

Luna und Luzie said...

And here is the german dog !
Really good reasons !!!
Wow 50 Posts that´s great...

Charlie said...

Shermy! Good job on the posts!!

Thanks for the tag; I'll get Mom right to work on our post.
- Charlie

Sophie Brador said...

Hey Sherman, You're one good lookin' beastie! Are you all lab? I'm only half, but most people don't notice until the look really closely.