Saturday, November 25, 2006

Where are the other dogs??????


I can't seem to find any other dog blogs. They're all cats. What's so great about cats? I mean who's mans best friend any way. And dogs save people more often then cats do. Blind people don't have a seeing eye cat! Even fire men use dog and not cats!
My family watched sherk 2 last night. My favorite part was when the cat was on the ground acting ridiclous and coughing up a hair ball. You see dogs never cough up hair balls! But as long as I'm fed I'm happy.

4 comments:

sydney said...

hey I am here, my mommy read your blog and even though she LIKES the cat she said i could have my own blog too! NOT THE CAT! heeee whooooooof! so check me out.

Tracy said...

Sherman, do I know your family from somewhere on the blogosphere? I saw that you had commented on Priscilla's blog.

Priscilla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Sherman is the youngest child (dog) of Priscilla.