Sunday, November 26, 2006

The boy's my editor


The boy has agreed to be my editor. He wanted a blog of his own...but mom said no. When she saw Phoebe and Monica's blog, she thought it would be ok for him to write a blog for me. Unfortunately, he has been put on computer restriction this week...but he'll be back with more exciting posts about my fabulous life in about 5 days. Grrrrrr!!! It is so hard to type with my big paws! Mom agreed to put out the word for me.
The boy is such a cool kid. He feeds me every morning and sometimes goes on a hike with mom and me. Here's a picture he took of me trying on his hat. The things I put up with. Oh well! As long as I'm fed I'm happy!

10 comments:

Monica said...

Now that Tracy has figured out that you are her friend's dog, she said that we had better be a little nicer to you. We still can't be too chummy with you. We have got to consider what Pablo would think. But you are welcome to continue commenting on our blog and we have put up a link to yours. You seem a little lonely. It's the least we can do.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

It's ok to be nice to dogs... as long as you remember that they're dogs. They can't help it...

Hey Sherman, you should consider getting some woof-recognition software. I've got the meow version- much easier on the paws!

sydney said...

well sherman mom says go to the blogger dashboard and click layout. once there then go to body and on the right lower corner it says edit... click it. then you should see the thing called coments you can backspace that and write what you want... at least thats what she said. what do I know I am just a dog. hahahaha woooof

Sherman said...

Are you on Beta Blogger? Mine doesn't do what you say.

Martha said...

I was having a hard enough time keeping track of everyone with human names! I have to laugh at your "animal" conversations.

Anonymous said...

"meow"

sydney said...

yes blogger betta
okay i opened it up... so it is step one go to blogger dashboard
step two hit layout it should be on the right, ( it reads manage:posts,settings,layout
hit layout
step three, you should see a big square that says blog posts, at the bottom right hand corner it says edit, hit that
step four, you should be in a window that says configure blog posts look down the list
it should show you the date, who it is writen by and comments
when you see the comments re type it and save the changes. unless you don't have blogger betta... thats how it was shown to ....eh.. my mom. ;D

Sherman said...

Cool! Thanks Syd!

Phoebe said...

Hey, Sherm. How's it going?

sydney said...

sherman you must tell your boy to not to get computer restriction, it is no fun being the only dog! with all these cats around.