Friday, November 24, 2006

Stuff people don't know about dogs!!!

You may be wondering if my family knows I have Blog of my own. They don't, yet. Humans have no clue of dogs talents. They can type, read, and understand english (although we can't speak it). I started this blog when the humans were away eating turkey on some werid holiday of their's. Another thing my family dosn't know is that I have reading glasses. You may be thinking 'What kind of dog has reading glasses!!!' Well most dogs have reading glasses. Our eyes aren't that great in quality. I'm always confused by the human word "red". Most things we see are blue. But not to worry as long as I'm fed I'm happy.

3 comments:

Monica said...

Cats don't need glasses because our vision is so superior to that of dogs. Poor things...

sydney said...

that may be so but we have better noses... neener neener neener!

Sherman said...

Yeah!! I wouldn't talk!!!