Saturday, January 6, 2007

Who done it??????

Something fishy has been going on. My food has been disappearing. I think it was a cat but you can never be sure. I shall now list the subjects.


  1. The cat a crossed the street.

  2. A dog named Sadie that is very grouchy.

  3. My best friend the dog down the street named Mocia (probably not him friends don't do that.)

  4. The squirrels

  5. A selfish raccoon

  6. Me and I just didn't realize (I think I'm innocent.)

I also have evidence. Here's a sketch of it.


As you can see it probably stuffed everything in its mouth at once and as all the stuff was falling out it decided to take a spill that doesn't look like dog marking. This doesn't mean that dog's are innocent though. The culprit could of disguised the marking or pour someone else's, to blame someone else.

Hmmm... I'm still not sure who done it so I shall examine the evidence more and do a part #2.

As long as I'm fed I'm happy.

1 comment:

sydney said...

okay dude I need more information. is your food outside is that what the picture is stating? or is it inside and the culprut takes it outside?
was the "pile" pellety or was it filled with hair? you can tell alot by critters pooh.was it little or big?
I could probably tell who it was if I had more info...