Sunday, January 7, 2007

Who done it????? (part 2)

I have found more evidence, Tracks! They are very suspicious! I have now eliminated all dogs and cats from the list however I might have forgotten to list some thing.

I'm not sure what tracks they are but I know they're not dog or cat.

I am very desperate for my food so if you know who done it please tell me. The first person to tell the answer will win... hmmm... what should they win... A Ferrari... No I don't have any money... Well... A special thank you on my next post!!!! and maybe something more!!! So hurry in and tell the answer and if you don't.... hmmm... I'll just remember that as long as I'm fed I'm happy!

3 comments:

sydney said...

my dad said defenitly a raccoon, he said that is what they do best, steal doggie food.... and they make great food themselves... just think the tail could be a play toy...heee.

Sherman said...

Thanks! It was a racoon. I cought it last night it the back yard.

Monica said...

Sydney, you're pretty smart for a dog...