Saturday, December 23, 2006

Extra Meal


Today I got a extra meal. The family went to Denny's (a resturant for those who don't know) and left me at home. They had plenty of left overs and when the little girl was carring them in it fell on the floor and I was the first there. It was a very tasty sandwich and I 'm very happy. (Remember catch phrase: "As long as I'm fed I'm happy".)

Also the Dad and the Mom saw a squirrl in the yard and let me out so I could chase it. I guess cats our better at knowing what to do when they see their prey (Dogs are better at tracking it) because all I did was chase it and I wasn't very quiet. The squirl ran up a tree before I could catch it.

Too bad I missed it. As long as I'm fed I'm happy.

2 comments:

sydney said...

you mean you actually wait fo it to drop on the floor? sherman I have sooooo many things to teach you.
counter surfing..... bark it with me now.....sammy snatching.... why wait til it hits the ground when my human girl is right at mouth level....mmmmmm peanut butter and jelly is the best. or I just love this one PIZZA, it makes humans sooooo thirsty and well my human kids leave their pizza unattended on the couch to go and get a drink, thats when I super snatcher get it...mmmmmmm.

Anonymous said...

You lucky dog!